A couple of months ago, I was nominated for the Liebster award by my friend Stephanie . I took a break from blogging when I relocated to Singapore so I did not follow up with it. Sorry for the late post. But here I am now, blogging with passion all over again! First I would like to thank Stephanie for nominating me for this award (Muah ! she’s a darling).
What is the Liebster award?
It’s an award given to new and upcoming blogs of a good standard and there are some rules that you need to follow when you accept the award:
Now the Rules…
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Stephanie’s questions for me
1) Are you a morning lark or a night owl? I am a total morning person. I am never in the right frame of mind if I sleep late
2) What is your favorite book? The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini and Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
3) What is your favorite brand? Zara
4) What would you do with a million dollars? Travel the world
5) Who is your celebrity crush? Lately it’s Gabriel Macht
6) What is the last book you read? Where are the children by Mary Higgins Clark
7) What is your favorite feature (eyes, lips, legs?) Eyes
8) Have you ever traveled to another country and where? Singapore, Venezuela, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia
9) Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have a younger brother
10) What makes you laugh? Funny one-liners
11) What is your biggest dream? To Bungee jump and conquer my fear of heights
I am nominating some lovely blogs that I have just begun following:
My questions for you:
1) One dream location that you would love to travel to?
2) What is your favorite accessory?
3) Who would you like to be reborn as?
4) One brand that you swear by?
5) What is your favorite TV show?
6) One person, you idolize?
7) What is your favorite sport?
8) One city /country that you recently visited?
9) Who is your favorite celebrity?
10) What was the last book you read?
11) What is your favorite cuisine?